What are Preorders?
When you sign up to use our preorders you will create an online storefront where your customers can place their orders before the shoot. Their payments will immediately go to your Stripe account, eliminating any future processing for you after the shoot. No longer will you have to attempt to correct bounced checks, lost money envelopes or totals that weren't added up correctly. At the shoot you just scan the child's name when you take their photograph with your barcode reader and then our systems will match their information with their purchase. Both you and your customer will receive an email reciept with their preorder information, removing any possible confusion on what was ordered or what their total is.
Our online preorders can be used on their own or in conjuction with your current money envelopes, it's your choice. Our goal is to make a more streamline workflow for you and free up more of your time to focus on what is really important: the photography.
How much does it cost?
We use Stripe to process all credit card transactions. They charge a 2.9% credit card fee plus a small transaction fee. We charge a 2% commission fee off the total order. That's it! There's never any monthly or yearly charges plus you aren't getting charged per preorder job you create. That's right, create one job or one hundred, the cost to you is the same… $0.00!!!
How do I setup a Preorder Form?
Send your pricing or money envelope to us at email@example.com and we'll set it up for you. We'll get in touch when it's complete and then you are free to create your preorder job.
How do I setup a Preorder Job?
- Step 1: Download the most current version of our FREE program DataMatch.
- Step 2: In DataMatch go to File and select New Pre-Order Job. Choose which type of job your creating: Underclass with a Database, Underclass/Event without Database or Youth Sports without Database.
- Step 3: Type in the name of the school.
- Step 4: Select the corresponding database if you are using a database with your job. If not skip this step and head to step number five.
- Step 5: Type in the password you plan to use for that particular school. It's fairly common for the password to consist of a shortening of the school name with the current year.
- Step 6: Select which preorder form that will be used.
- Step 7: Fill in the Shoot Date and the Last Date to Order fields.
- Step 8: Choose if your job will be a Green Screen job or not.
- Step 9: Choose if you would like a Splash Page for your preorder job. We offer a customizable splash page message with an email list sign up request. This page appears right after they type in their child's name. The splash message is not required. It is just a FREE service we offer in hopes to helping your business grow.
- Step 10: Choose if you would like to offer our Digital File Offer for your preorder job.
- Step 11: Click Continue. A pop up will appear telling you what your Preorder ID is.